You have no items in your shopping cart.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Allpet.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Allpet.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information you give to us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. We do not store any credit card information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our site and communicating with you. We reserve the right to use aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group. For instance, we might report to potential advertisers that a certain percentage of our users are interested in certain cat breeds, based on online surveys or other requests.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Allpet.com. It is possible to turn off cookies in your browser preferences, although if you do so, certain parts of this website may not work properly.
• Contests and Other Special Programs: From time to time we may conduct contests or other promotions or request material for publication from our users. To participate, you usually must supply us with your true identity, which you agree to have publicly associated with your submission. The exact rules vary from case to case, and will be noted clearly on the relevant pages or emailing. Your participation will always be voluntary and knowing. Contact information will be used in order to notify contest winners.
Does Allpet.com Share the Information It Receives?
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Choices Do I Have?
• As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain Allpet.com features.
• If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word NOMAIL in the subject line.
• The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, and how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Allpet.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Allpet.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions:
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.